3M Steri-Strip Reinforced Adhesive Skin Closures are the standard in adhesive skin closures, trusted for their convenience, simplicity and non-invasive design.
A sterile, breathable adhesive strip reinforced with polymer filaments, for strong, reliable closure of incisions and skin lacerations. 150 per box.
- Secures - Provides wound support and increases the tensile strength of the wound, compared to sutures
- Helps improve cosmetic outcomes - Non-invasive, sterile design helps reduce scarring and the risk of infection, compared to sutures and staples, with less tissue trauma and better cosmetic outcomes
- Easy on patients - Comfortable to wear compared to sutures. Hypoallergenic adhesive
- Allows early staple/suture removal - Helps patients get back to their normal routine faster
- Saves money - Less expensive than skin adhesives, sutures or staples
- Easy to apply - Fast application
- Known for their versatility, Steri-Strip Reinforced Skin Closures are used in the closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early suture/staple removal.
- For use in: emergency department, operating room, clinics and physician's offices, and same day surgery centers
- Available without a prescription
- Easy to use
- Less pain than Stitches and Staples
- Less Scarring than Stitches
- Faster than Stitches
- Avoid cost of Stitches or Staples
- Rapid and effective wound closure
- Small and easy to transport
- Great addition to first aid kits