Veterinary use only. LiquiVet monomeric formulation that forms a thin, waterproof adhesion to bond tissue in a variety of vet procedures. Comes in 3gr dispensing bottles with 5 applicators.
May be alternative to products like ZipStitch instant stitches and Strips
- Fast-acting Cyanoacrylate based tissue adhesive for wound care.
- Polymerizes in 8 seconds.
- Ideal for skin closure and to seal nerve endings and capillary beds after cat declaw procedures.
- Excellent for quick repair of minor lacerations, abrasions, and other minor wounds.
- Superior performance in the time necessary to close a wound.
- For external lacerations, not to be used internally.
- For skin closure
- Best suited for small, superficial lacerations
- Quick and virtually painless to use
- Wears off in the days and weeks
- Reduce the chances of an infection
cb2-wound-care" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">*}