Provides light to moderate assistance for normal hind paw placement. Designed for use as a therapy aid or for daily activity. (Not to be used for dogs with severe neurological impairments.)
- Reduces knuckling/standing on the dorsum of the paw
- Mobility aid for unstable or weak distal hind legs
- Assists with tarsal/hock flexion and digital extension
- Can be used bilaterally
- Adjustable, elastic tension straps
- Includes breathable, anti-skid, Thera-Paw boot
- Will not immobilize joints
- Easy to put on/take off
- Cleans easily by rinsing with warm water
Thera-Paw size M/L #2 (paw 3"W x 3 3/4in.L) and Tibial cuff up to 6 1/2in. circumference.
NOTE: Due to risk of infection, all splints should be applied only on limbs of animals with protective covering. We will not accept any splint returned containing animal hair.