Home/Wound Care/Wound Closure/LIQUIVET,2 SECOND,VET USE,3G BTL,6 APPLICATORS
LiquiVet monomeric formulation that forms a thin, waterproof adhesion to bond tissue in a variety of vet procedures.
- Fast-acting Cyanoacrylate based tissue adhesive for wound care.
- Polymerizes in 2 seconds (VG3).
- Excellent for quick repair of minor lacerations, abrasions, and other minor wounds.
- Superior performance in the time necessary to close a wound.
- For external lacerations, not to be used internally.
May be alternative to products like ZipStitch instant stitches and Strips
- For skin closure
- Best suited for small, superficial lacerations
- Quick and virtually painless to use
- Wears off in the days and weeks
- Reduce the chances of an infection
liquivet-rapid-tissue-adhesive-2-second-set-3gr-bottle-6-applicators" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">*}
0 ReviewsBe the first to write a review