Small portable cautery, excellent for hemostasis. Uses AA batteries (included). 5/8" fine tip. Cordless and lightweight. High Temp: 2250°F.
- Intended for coagulating tissue or arresting bleeding from small vessels by heat conducted through the wire tip.
- Indications include ophthalmic, general and plastic surgery.
- A protective cap covers the switch and tip.
- The tip heats in approximately 1.0 second.
- When, heated to temp, the tip glows a bright red.
cautery-electrosurgical-equipment" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">*}
0 ReviewsBe the first to write a review