Easy to apply, quick to dry, Revolution (selamectin) protects dogs against a variety of common internal and external parasites. Revolution is the only FDA-approved, topically applied medication for dogs 6 weeks and older that:
- Prevents heartworm disease
- Kills adult fleas
- Prevents flea eggs from hatching
- Prevents and controls flea infestations (Ctenocephalides felis)
- Treats and controls ear mites
- Treats and controls sarcoptic mange (Sarcoptes scabiei)
- Controls American dog tick infestations (Dermacentor variabilis)
RX products are not always manufacturer specific. Actual product apperance may differ from website image.
Med-Vet International does not sell pharmaceuticals outside of the United States. The following states are restricted from purchasing pharmaceuticals and controlled substances: FL, IA, MN, IN, ND, MP, PR, WI, WY.
zoetis" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">*}
0 ReviewsBe the first to write a review