The patented Welch Allyn Coaxial Vision System facilitates ophthalmoscopy by enabling easier entry into the eye, a larger field of view, and reduced glare compared to standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides light for true tissue color and long-lasting performance.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view versus standard ophthalmoscopes.
- Detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter.
- Polarizing filter virtually eliminates corneal reflection.
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt.
- 18 unique aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility.
- Red-free filter may be used with any aperture.
- 28 focusing lenses with a range of -25 to +40 diopters.
- Drop ship charges may apply.