Methylprednisolone, a potent synthetic anti-inflammatory steroid. Improves anti-inflammatory action by 25%, with even less tendency to induce sodium and water retention. With its enhanced potency, lower doses achieve results similar to prednisone and prednisolone, but reduce the risk of side effects. For oral use in dogs and cats.
• Dermal conditions, such as non-specific eczema, summer dermatitis and burns
• Allergic manifestations, such as acute urticaria, allergic dermatitis, drug and serum reactions, bronchial asthma, and pollen sensitivities
• Ocular conditions, such as iritis, iridocyclitis, secondary glaucoma, uveitis and chorioretinitis
• Otic conditions, such as otitis externa
• Musculoskeletal conditions, such as myositis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and bursitis
• Various chronic or recurrent diseases of unknown etiology, such as ulcerative colitis and nephrosis
zoetis" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">*}