- Patented coaxial optics, Halogen HPX illumination, and 68 focusing lenses combine for premium quality.
- Halogen HPX lamp provides light output for true tissue color and consistent, long-lasting illumination.
- Coaxial optics produce a shadow-free spot, easier entry into undilated pupils, and a larger field of view.
- 18 aperture/filter combinations for greater versatility: micro, small, and large spot sizes, cobalt blue filter for corneal exams, fixation target, or slit aperture can be combined with red-free filter, polarizing filter, or unfiltered Halogen HPX illumination.
- 68 lenses in single-diopter steps for precise resolution (+38 to -30).
- Sealed optics keep out dust and dirt for years of maintenance-free operation.
- Rubber brow rest prevents scratching of eyeglasses.
There are no returns on Dropship Items.
diagnostic-ent" width="100%" height="400" frameborder="0" marginheight="0" marginwidth="0">*}
0 ReviewsBe the first to write a review